Under the following criteria, the meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are written in singular or plural form.
Account refers to a one-of-a-kind account created for You to use to access our Service or portions of it.
Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Pets Head To Tail.
Cookies Cookies are little files that a website saves on your computer, mobile device, or other devices that include information about your browsing history on that Website, among other things.
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Pets Head To Tail, accessible from https://petsheadtotail.com.
You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, as well as the corporation or other legal organization on whose behalf that person is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We may ask You to provide us with personal identifying information that can be used to contact or identify You while using Our Service. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
When you use the Service, it automatically collects user data.
Usage Data may comprise data such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or use a mobile device to access the Service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a little piece of data that is stored on your device. You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You may not be able to utilize some aspects of our Service if you refuse to accept Cookies. Unless you have changed your browser settings to reject cookies, our Service may use them.
- Flash Cookies. Certain parts of our Service may collect and store information about Your choices or activities on our Service using local stored objects (or Flash Cookies). Flash Cookies are not controlled by the same browser preferences as browser cookies. For more information on how to remove Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_.
“Persistent” cookies and “Session” cookies are two types of cookies. When you go offline, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device, but session cookies are destroyed when you exit your browser.
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are required for the Website to provide you with services and to allow you to enjoy some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent account use. The services you have requested cannot be offered without these Cookies, and we only use them to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are required for the Website to provide you with services and allow you to enjoy some of its features. They assist in user authentication and account fraud prevention. We can’t offer you the services you’ve requested without these Cookies, and we only use them to do so.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to keep track of Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may grant You access to certain features of the Service.
For the performance of a contract: the creation, execution, and fulfillment of the purchase contract for the products, materials, or services You have purchased through the Service or any other arrangement with Us.
To contact You: hen necessary or reasonable for their implementation, to contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
Unless you have chosen not to receive such information, we will send you news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we provide that are comparable to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For other purposes: We may also use Your information for other reasons, such as data analysis, detecting use patterns, calculating the success of promotional efforts, and evaluating and improving our Service, goods, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers in order to track and evaluate how our Service is used, as well as to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with or during the course of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by another company, or during the course of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your personal information with Our business partners in order to provide you with certain goods, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please get in touch with Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]